1 bed flat to rent Bath Street, DE7£595 per month
Full Description - IPS Estates are thrilled to list this newly fitted floor flat for the rental market. Having undergone a full refurbishment this first floor flat comprises of entrance hall kitchen and living space one bedroom with ensuite plus allocated parking for one car.
Kitchen & Living Area - length 5.23m x width 4.18m (length 17'1" x width 1 - Having a range of base to eyelevel units with a rolltop worksurface and stainless steel sink and drainer, plus splashback tiles. Built-in four ring electric hob undercounter electric oven and overhead extractor fan. Space for appliances and vinyl flooring. Living room having two UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevation. Laminated flooring wall mounted electric heater skirting boards spotlights plus neutrally decorated.
Bedroom - length 2.57m x width 3.51m (length 8'5" x width 11 - Having a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and newly carpeted. A wall mounted electric heater plua a built-in storage cupboard and skirting boards.
En-suite - Comprising of three-piece suite with shower tray and electric overhead shower waterproof cladding. Low-level toilet wall mounted sink and splashback tiles. Wall mounted heated towel rail/radiator. Skirting boards and vinyl flooring.
Outside - Space for one car parking.
- MOVE IN COST - First months rent £595
Council Tax Band A
AST 6 Months
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.