We know the most important thing is to find your ideal home. We will do all the hard work for you, and only show you properties that fit your individual requirements. With new local properties coming online all the time, we’re confident we'll find somewhere that's right for you.
You can contact us for information six days a week, and we arrange viewings that suit your busy lifestyle, at lunchtime, evenings, or weekends. A member of our team will view the property with you to ensure you get the most possible out of the viewing.
Once you've found a property you like, or hopefully love, we'll take you through our vetting procedure. We know that moving can be stressful, so we’ll make sure your time with us is the easy part.
Once the holding fee has been paid, you will be asked to complete a tenancy application form. You will need to provide:
- Present & past addresses
- Bank account details
- Employment details & references
- Credit history
An administration fee is usually charged. Should a Guarantor be required, an administration fee will also be charged.
A successful application
- One month’s rent in advance
- A dilapidation deposit is usually equivalent to four weeks rent. This amount is retained until your tenancy ends, and is refundable providing you have adhered to the terms of the tenancy ie the property has not been damaged and it has been left in a clean and satisfactory state. Please note - your deposit is protected under a Deposit Protection Scheme (DPS).
- An administration fee.
- A guarantor fee, if require.
Please be aware that without payment we cannot let you move in.
- The property will usually be let on a six month Assured Shorthold Tenancy. No notice will be accepted during this term.
- All our properties are non-smoking and any pets must agreed with the landlord before you move in.
- All rents exclude council tax and utility bills unless otherwise stated.
- These bills are the responsibility of the tenant and must be settled before you vacate the property.
- All parties must be present to sign the tenancy agreement.
- Rent must be paid monthly by standing order. We will not release keys until we are in receipt of cleared funds and a completed standing order mandate.
Tenant deposit schemes
We discuss all cases in advance and will only go ahead with the let if there is complete agreement from the landlord. We consider each case individually and aim to make a decision within 48 hours of receiving all your information.