2 bed terraced to rent on Codnor, Jessop Street, DE5£625 per month
- This two bedroom mid terrace offers open plan lounge and diner with under stairs storage with power. Leading onto the kitchen with a range of base to eye level units, electric hob and oven. Downstairs bathroom comprising 3 piece bathroom suite. First floor stairs and landing, two double bedrooms and upstairs WC. Outside to the front enclosed fore wall and to the rear a large private rear garden.
LOUNGE - 7.26m x 3.75m to recess (23'9" x 12'3" to recess - UPVC entrance door UPVC double glaze window to the front elevation skirting boards and coving carpeted wooden fire surround with gas fire Open Plan lounge leading to dining area with a laminated flooring skirting boards and coving UPVC window to the rear, radiator. Door leading to understate storage with power.
KITCHEN - 2.10m x 2.29m (6'10" x 7'6" ) - Black tiled flooring UPVC window to the side elevation and wooden door leading to garden. A range of base and eyelevel kitchen units with rolltop worksurfaces and splashback tiles double sink and drainer with mixer tap space for appliances. For ring electric hob with electric fan assisted oven and overhead extractor.
BATHROOM - 1.88m x 2.15m (6'2" x 7'0" ) - Tiled floor with skirting boards radiator. Two UPVC windows with opaque glass to the rear elevation. A three-piece suite comprising toilet sink and pedestal panelled bath with overhead electric shower. To the ceiling a velux style window. Splashback tiles.
STAIRS & LANDING - Door leading to stairs and landing with wooden handrail carpet to the stairs loft access radiator and skirting boards. to the landing natural stripped back wooden floor.
BEDROOM TWO - 3.65m x 2.83m to recess (11'11" x 9'3" to recess - Having stripped floorboards skirting boards and coving radiator built in wardrobe UPVC double glaze window to the rear elevation. Further cupboard housing a combination boiler.
BEDROOM ONE - 3.35m x 4.95m to recess (10'11" x 16'2" to recess - Laminated flooring with skirting boards and coving to UPVC windows to the front elevation. A range of fitted wardrobes with overhead storage plus fitted chest of drawers. Two radiators.
UPSTAIRS WC - Tiled flooring with skirting board splashback tiles radiator Wall mounted sink and low-level toilet. UPVC double glaze opaque window to the rear elevation.
REAR GARDEN - This property benefits from a very good size rear back garden with Borders and mature shrubs path and paving and patio area brick building. Further garden reaching to mature trees making this garden enclosed and private. To the front enclosed brick wall with gate.
- MOVE IN COST - First months rent £625
Council Tax Band A
AST Six Month Tenancy
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.