1 bed house share to rent Temple Street, DE23£377 per month
Shared Kitchen - Having a Range of base to eye level units with a rolltop worksurface and splashback tiles. Built-in electric oven with four ring electric hob overhead extractor fan. Stainless sink and drainer and a UPVC double glaze window to the side elevation. UPVC double glaze door leading to side access. With a small outside area.
Shared Living Area - Having UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, Laminate flooring skirting boards. A wall-mounted radiator two sofas coffee table and TV with TV stand. Dining table with four chairs.
Shared Utility - Eye-level units with rolltop worksurface and splashback tiles. Appliances range from fridge and freezer washing machine.
Room Two - length 3.43 x width 3.11m (length 11'3" x width 10 - UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. A wall-mounted radiator, skirting boards, and carpeted. A double bed with bedside cabinet wardrobe and Chest of drawers.
- All measurements are approximate and general guidance only and whilst every attempt has been made to ensure accuracy, they must not be relied on.
Whilst we endeavor to make ourselves particularly accurate every attempt on property description has been made to ensure accuracy they must not be relied on.
- MOVE IN COST - First months rent £377
BOND - ZERO
Council Tax Band -NA
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.