1 bed house share to rent on Long Eaton, Tamworth Road, NG10£384 per month
- Each room has locks for security and piece of mind. With kitchen providing ample storage space and cooking facilities, bathroom and living room for the convenience of all residents.
DOUBLE ROOM - The room itself provides ample space, with neutral decor, double bed and window. The room also includes a range of storage furniture.
- Kitchen and bathroom facilities are shared amongst the tenants, and there is also a living area for the convenient use of all tenants.
Communal Louge - Laminated flooring with wall mounted radiator. TV, two and three seater sofasmand a coffee table. A floor lamp and ceiling light fitting. Selection of decorative wall art. UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation.
Communal Kitchen - Tiled floor with wall mounted radiator. Range of modern wood effect base to eye level units and drawers. A dark roll top surfaces and cream tiled splashbacks. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob and extractor, microwave, kettle & toaster. Stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Utility Room - Tiled flooring with door to rear outdoor space and UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Modern wood effect base unit with dark roll top surface and cream splashback tiles. Large fridge freezer & washer/drier.
First Floor Shared Bathroom - Cream tiled floor with wall mounted heated towel rail. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Three piece bathroom suite comprising white low level toilet with seat and lid, pedestal hand wash basin with taps, beige tiled white bath with mixer shower taps and glass shower screen. Wall mounted bathroom cabinet and circular flush ceiling light fitting.
Outside - Large communal outdoor space, fully enclosed with double gates to front. Storage for waste bins and washing line.
- MOVE IN COST - First months rent £384.00
BOND ZERO DEPOSIT
Council Tax Band N/A
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.