1 bed flat to rent May Street, DE7£595 per month
- Comprising of an entrance hall that leads to a spacious living space, open plan kitchen, one bedroom, spacious bathroom and separate WC.
HALLWAY - From the entrance hall a door leads to the hallway that is newly carpeted, with wall mounted radiator, skirting boards and loft access.
KITCHEN & LOUNGE - length 7.37m x width 3.27m (length 24'2" x width 1 - The lounge is an open plan space that is light and airy with newly fitted carpets, skirting boards, wall mounted radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. This open plan kitchen offers a range of base to eyelevel units with rolltop worksurfaces and splashback tiles. Space for appliances, sink and drainer with mixer tap, four ring electric hob with overhead extractor fan and under counter electric oven, laminated flooring, skirting boards, wall mounted radiator and UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
WC - Having a separate toilet, with vinyl flooring, skirting boards and opaque UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
BATHROOM - length 2.39m x width 2.66m (length 7'10" x width - Comprising two piece suite of panelled bath with overhead mixer shower and sink on pedestal with splashback waterproofing. Built-in storage cupboard, opaque UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation and large heated towel radiator.
BEDROOM - length to chimney recess 3.77m x width 2.70m (len - UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, wall mounted radiator, carpeted, skirting board and picture rail.
- MOVE IN COST - First months rent £575
Council Tax Band A
Tenancy AST 6 months
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.