4 bed for sale Derbyshire Drive, DE7£169,950
- The property in brief comprises to the ground floor: a hallway with stairs leading to the first floor landing, lounge/dining room, separate den room, kitchen and utility area providing access to the rear garden. To the first floor the landing gives access to all four bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Outside to the rear of the property there is a lengthy garden area which has tremendous potential for the right purchaser. To the front elevation there is off street parking for two vehicles.
- Situated in a quiet residential area of Ilkeston, the property benefits from being a short distance from the town centre and all its local amenities. There are also nearby public transport links via rail and bus, plus local schools.
- A viewing is recommended of this property, to appreciate what it has to offer and the potential it holds.
Accommodation - Entering the property through UPVC double glazed front door into:
HALLWAY - With cream coloured carpets, two pendent light fittings to ceiling, wall mounted radiator and stairs leading to the first floor landing. The hallway provides access to the both the den and the:
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM - With white artex ceiling, two pendent light fittings to ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring, dado rail, single wall mounted radiator and double wall mounted radiator to opposite sides of the room, decorative feature fireplace with marble hearth, double glazed window to front elevation and three wall mounted decorative picture lights. This room provides access to the kitchen and through double glass panelled doors to the:
DEN - This is a very versatile room which could suit many purposes, e.g. Games room or playroom. With four spot arm light fitting to ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator and access back through to the hallway.
KITCHEN - Fitted kitchen including wall and base units with two-tone metal effect cupboard and drawer fronts, and grey laminate worksurface over. With six spot arm light fitting to ceiling, white artex ceiling, loft access hatch, white tiled marble effect flooring, part painted walls, grey tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, stainless steel extractor hood, two double glazed windows to the rear elevation and built in fridge and freezer units. Just off the kitchen is:
UTILITY AREA - This useful space includes further wall and base units with two-tone metal effect cupboard and drawer fronts, space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer, and UPVC double glazed door providing access to the rear elevation. With pendent light fitting to ceiling, white artex ceiling and continuation of the white tiled marble effect flooring from the kitchen.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING - With white artex ceiling, pendent light fitting to ceiling, cream coloured carpet and loft access hatch. The landing gives access to all four bedrooms and the bathroom.
BEDROOM ONE - With white artex ceiling, pendent light fitting to ceiling, carpet to the floor, wall mounted radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and built in airing cupboard.
BEDROOM TWO - With pendent light fitting to ceiling, wood effect laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
BEDROOM THREE - With pendent light fitting to ceiling, carpet to floor, wall mounted radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
BEDROOM FOUR - With pendent light fitting to ceiling, white wood effect vinyl flooring, wall mounted radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
BATHROOM - Comprising three piece suite of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower over. With globe shaped light fitting to ceiling, square tiled splashbacks in alternate white and turquoise colours, dark grey tile effect vinyl flooring, UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to the rear elevation and wall mounted towel radiator.
GARDEN - The rear garden is of an extremely generous length and provides excellent potential for anyone wishing to make a feature of it. Immediately from the rear door there is a paved area leading to a lawned area, with fencing either side. A paved pathway leads down the garden, through the lawn to a further area which has the potential to make a fantastic feature of the garden. This part of the garden stretches back and is ripe for any imaginative and enthusiastic purchaser to make use of.
- The rear garden is fully enclosed and cannot be accessed from the street.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled area with space and off street parking for two vehicles.
Based on a sale price of £169,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.